Monday, January 16, 2012

Stand, Receive, Give

Praise the Lord! I pray everyone is enjoying God's many blessings. Again I am blessed just to be able to write this blog and share with you what God is doing in my relationship with Him and share with you what thus saith the Lord. It is an unbelievable feeling to be operating within your calling and utilizing the gifts God has given to you. What even blesses me more is when people let me know that they are being blessed too. I know in my heart that what ever you do for the Lord is not in vain, but it does help to get some feedback from time to time, good or bad, from those who take the time to read what God has given me to share with his people.

A few days ago my sister in law called me and asked me if I write something for their church's up coming consecration. I told her I would pray and see what the Lord would give me to share with them. I only had one day notice and I was not sure if I should accept the assignment but I remembered Gods word that we should be ready in season and out of season. 2nd Timothy 4:2 
2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
So I began to pray and put pen to paper and the following is what the Lord gave me to share with them and now I.m sharing it with you. It is called Stand, Receive, Give. I pray it blesses you as it blessed me.

As Christians we all want to receive God’s blessing. We talk about it we pray about it we cry out for it, but do we know what is required of us by God so that we might receive it? Psalm 24: 3-6   3Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who shall stand in his holy place?

4He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

In these last and evil days in order for us maintain clean hands and pure hearts we must stand, stand up to the whiles of the enemy and the temptations of this world and our own flesh. Once we receive Christ we are set free from the power of sin and we receive power by His spirit so that we can stand and resist the power of sin. Galatians 5:1 states 1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.  
Apostle Paul writes again in Ephesians 6:13   13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  

As we begin to stand on God’s word we start to develop our relationship with Him and He rewards us with His presence in our lives. Psalm 24: 3, 4, 5 states 3Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who shall stand in his holy place? 4He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

5He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

As we receive from the Lord all He asks is that we give unto others. In Matthew 10:7+8 His word says 7And as ye go, preach, saying, the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

So in these Last and evil days let us stand for God, Receive His grace and blessings and give freely to all who are in need of what we have in Christ.

                   God bless you all, Brother Darrell, A Watchman 
The 24th psalm1The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

2For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

3Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?

4He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

5He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. 6This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

7Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 8Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. 9Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 10Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.











No comments: