Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TEAR THE ROOF OFF!!!

Praise the Lord everybody for He is worthy to be praised!! I pray you are all enjoying Gods blessing.
My wife and I are still enduring our valley experience. The spirit of depression is trying to move in on my wife and by association on me. Our faith is being pushed to the limit but we are not giving up. I am not turning back and therefore we are not turning back. My wife and I have an agreement She follows me as I follow Christ.

I was praying  the other day when God spoke to me and God gave me this scripture Mark 2:3-5
3 And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four.

4 And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.

5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee

I began to think about how we Christian believers are always talking about how we are "pressing" our way. Paul said it first when he said "I press toward the mark..." I've often heard myself and others say "I don't feel well but I'm pressing my way" and there is nothing wrong with that as we see in verse 4 that everyone was pressing, pressing to get near Jesus. To "press" means to compel, to try and influence, to exert steady force against.

 My wife and I had been pressing into Gods presence for a long time, waiting for our touch, our healing. We had been pressing through prayer and supplication week after week, month after month, religiously without change. But God was showing me sometime your usual efforts are not enough. Some times you have to "tear the roof off!" make that extra effort, find another way to get before God. Sometimes the status quo is not enough, some times you can't just follow the crowd, sometimes you have to break free, break through your ceiling and find your own way into His presence. I'm not saying start your own religion, don't get it twisted, I'm saying sometimes God needs to see how far you are willing to go for your blessing.

Maybe you need to spend more time in personal prayer. Maybe you need to get a prayer partner. Maybe you need to Fast as well as pray. Maybe you need to live a more consecrated life, a more Holy life. Maybe you have not been fully obedient in your walk with the Lord, whatever!, It's time to take it to another level, time to tear the roof off your situation and find a way to get closer to God and your blessing.
My wife and I have decided to take our problems through the roof, we're fasting more, praying more, consecrating and being more obedient to His voice when He speaks to us regardless of how it may look to others. We want to hear The Lord say "your faith has healed you"
TAKE YOUR PROBLEMS THROUGH THE ROOF!! GOD IS THERE WAITING!!
               
                                     GOD BLESS YOU ALL, Brother Darrell, A watchman


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME WORD! Brother Darden you and Sis. Ruth ALWAYS give a word on time just for me. I understand NOW that my prayers are not in vain. You have no idea how this word has truely BLESSED ME! Thank you so very much....BLESSINGS! To you and Sis. Ruth IJN
Cheryl