Tuesday, December 3, 2013

THE LATTER REIGN

Praise the Lord everybody! because He alone is worthy to be praised! OH TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOOOOOOD!!!! IT FEELS LIKE FIRE SHUT UP IN MY BONES!!! MY SOUL DOST BURN WITHIN ME!!! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? I LOVE THE LORD!!!

 I needed to get that off my chest. I may be going through some things right now but I am determined to stand because of that same joy that was set before Jesus is now set before me. That same joy that allowed Him to endure the cross is now leading me through my little, by comparison,  trials and tribulations. Hebrews 12:22 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God

Because of God's promises I am able to run this race which does not always go to the swift but to those who endure to the end. I might be suffering now but I am looking forward to being seated in heavenly places with Him, reigning forever.

2nd Timothy 2: 11-1311 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Not only am I looking forward to the "Latter Rain" I'm looking forward to that "Latter Reign", the bible tells us if we "suffer" for Christ's sake, we will reign with Him.  We will be "seated with Him in heavenly places" according to His word. I for one can not wait for this time of trials, tribulation and learning to stretch out on faith brings forth it's fruit.

Today I am pressing forward toward the mark, the mark He has set for me personally as His son. Don't be afraid to stretch out as you reach for that joy that is set before you and Reign with Him.

                   God bless you all, Brother Darrell, Speaking off the wall




No comments: