Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"PASTOR CAN YOU TONE THAT DOWN A LITTLE!!"


Praise the Lord everybody! everybody praise His holy name! I pray everyone is enjoying God's blessing, Oh taste and see that the Lord is good. his praises shall forever be in my mouth! I'll tell you why, because He has done great things in my life. He has gotten me back on my feet and even though I'm not totally back to where I was I am well on my way. By the time you read this I hope to have ventured forth from my home for the first time in almost four months. My wife and I both appreciate your prayers concerning us and some of the trials we have been experiencing this past few years.

Through it all God has been faithful regarding His ministry, Speaking Off The Wall. Giving me eyes to see and giving me what to write concerning the Body of Christ. Lately I have seen Preachers and Pastors like my own Pastor who preach about living holy and forsaking sin, no matter if that sin is homosexuality, fornication, lying or stealing. They are preaching Holy Ghost messages straight from the Throne and heart of God. Yet their Churches are not thriving, people are leaving and going where they can hear a more "user friendly" message just like the children of Israel in Deuteronomy chapter five.

Deuteronomy. 5:22-27    22 These words the Lord spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me.

23 And it came to pass, when ye heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness, (for the mountain did burn with fire,) that ye came near unto me, even all the heads of your tribes, and your elders;


24 And ye said, Behold, the Lord our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth.


25 Now therefore why should we die? for this great fire will consume us: if we hear the voice of the Lord our God any more, then we shall die.


26 For who is there of all flesh, that hath heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and lived? 
27 Go thou near, and hear all that the Lord our God shall say: and speak thou unto us all that the Lord our God shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.

They could not stand before God and His Holy glory because in their hearts they knew that they were carrying with them the idols and sin they picked up in captivity and they were not willing to forsake them. They knew that no flesh could stand before God and live and they wanted to continue to feed their flesh and not die to it. They were hoping that the shear holiness of His glory would get lost in translation. "You speak to God and then you speak to us for Him so that we don't have to die!" meaning die to their sin.

God is raising up a remnant of Holy men of God, Holy Ghost filled and uncompromising to preach to his people. Preaching with power and authority and the convicting power of the Holy Ghost. Now just as then there are those who count themselves as part of the body of Christ, Christians, who when they hear the anointed word of God coming from the pulpit with conviction and power they refuse to die but rather they say " Good word Pastor, that's telling them!" and continue on in their sin, or they say "Pastor can't you tone all that fire and brimstone down God is a God of love." Others just up and leave saying "It doesn't take all that, God knows my heart." 

Even though the Children of Israel said they would do everything that God would tell them through Moses God knew better and said in verse 29, 29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

News flash! We must be willing to forsake our flesh and die to sin, God has called us to that. Paul said "I die daily" The things that Paul went through he could not do in his flesh. He had to die to self
 We must not run from the Holiness and majesty of God and the convicting power of his spirit and word but embrace it, asking God to deliver us from our secret sin, to help us mortify our flesh and appreciate the Godly sorrow we feel when we fall short of the mark.
You Holy Ghost Pastors keep preaching Holy Ghost fire until that day when God closes your mouth and says "well done".

             God bless you all, Brother Darrell, Speaking Off The Wall

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, this is sad, most do not want truth but prefer sugar-coated messages and happy stories...please don't get me started. Those who know truth have to continue to stand and preach the unadulterated word of God and not change to keep the pews and offering basket(s) full. Praise God my brother for speaking the truth.

FYI: I saw your link on Netbelievers, I believe they prevent external links from going through so I had to copy and paste to get to your blog.

Have a wonderful weekend and do get away and relax, we plan to take a short break from publishing our 'Daily Word' for some US time. Bless you,
Tim