Thursday, April 9, 2015

OUR PERSECUTION DRAWETH NIGH!!


Praise the Lord everybody!! because He alone is worthy to be praised! I pray everyone is enjoying God's blessing. Despite our current trial my wife and I are pressing in even harder in our relationship in God. Now is not the time to faint. If you can read the signs of the times you can see that there is movement, led by the Anti Christ heading from overseas to America. And there are those right here in the land of "In God We Trust" that is ushering it in. The Lord gave me a message about six years ago concerning this that I posted on my old website "Rock Salt Ministries" and He is leading me to share it again here with you all. All we have to do is read the papers to see there is a change coming.

LIFT UP YOUR HEADS OH YE GATES!!



                               OUR PERSECUTION DRAWETH NIGH! (first posted 06/24/2009)

Matthew 11:12      12) From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has
been forcefully advancing and forceful men lay hold of it.

Sisters and brothers A time is coming and will be here soon where right here in America Christians will be persecuted for openly displaying their faith in public places. Just recently my pastor and his wife were accosted while waiting for the bus, by a man who was agitated by the fact that my Pastor was talking about the goodness of Jesus to someone on his cell phone. The man was on the verge of becoming violent and he began cursing my pastor and demanding that he get on the next thing smoking so he wouldn't have to listen to him talk about Jesus. My pastor was able to bring the situation under control by the grace of God.

Incidents like the one my pastor experienced are becoming more and more frequent as the spirit of the Anti-Christ begins to spread through the fabric of this country. The very mention of Christ in this country now suddenly is “offensive” to non-believers and is a “violation” of their rights. With opposition to Christianity growing daily, Matthew 11:12 was never more significant than now. The kingdom of God has been forcefully advancing as forceful men and woman of God, who is able to stand against all opposition, lay hold of it and not only stand but advance the good news of Gods coming Kingdom throughout the world. As we draw closer and closer to that “great getting up morning” many will fall away, unable to take the heat but those of us who are forceful of will,
will stand and continue against all opposition. God bless you all.
                                                           Brother Darrell

With All the things that just happened in Africa with the martyring of Christians, I was reminded of what God showed me in 2009 and I felt it was a good time to share it again on this website at this time. The spirit of the anti-Christ is sweeping the world and heading and is already here. The Bible states in Revelation 17:3-6      3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.     

LIFT UP YOUR HEADS OH YE GATES,  OUR PERSECUTION DRAWETH NIGH!

                          God Bless You All, Brother Darrell, Speaking Off The Wall


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was inspiring. These are the signs of the times we live in. Time is truly drawing nigh. Be encouraged honey.