Monday, August 22, 2016

GOD SWEATS THE DETAILS!

Praise the Lord everybody, let all who have breath praise His holy name!! God has put me in a situation where I'm either going to trust Him or trust myself. God has been showing me that I just don't trust Him enough when it comes to certain situations that I have found myself in. I find myself falling into the trap that many of my fellow Brothers and Sisters have found themselves in. We try to take control of our own destiny instead of waiting on God for His instructions on how to handle the situation. We do not believe that God is concerned enough about us to get involved in our day to day living.
David said in Psalm 8:4 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Even David, who has been called "a man after God's own heart," could not fathom God's concern and interest in us. But from the beginning, God displayed His concern for His creation. Genesis 2:18 - 20   18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground, the Lord God formed every beast of the field and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam, there was not found a help meet for him.

God has always been concerned about His creation, whom He made in His own image and gave dominion over all his other creations. Our comfort has always been "job one" with Him. He gave us Woman when He saw we needed the companionship of a helpmate. When we fell from grace He made a way for us to get right with Him. David said in Psalm 139:14 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

God cared enough to give us the best anatomy systems. Systems that no matter how much we try to understand and reproduce them, man cannot recreate the genius of God's intricate design. Jesus even tells us in Matthew 10:29 - 31   29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not, therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

God has numbered the very hairs on our heads! How great is that? I get angry when I hear nonbelievers and even believers, say to other believers "who do you think you are?"or "what makes you think God has time to deal with your daily issues? God doesn't care whether you get to work on time or not" I feel for those who feel that way, they don't know the God that I know.
Paul tells us in Philippians 4:6+7  6 Be careful for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Paul said "in everything" not just what we decide is "important," In everything, we should pray and ask God with thanksgiving to help us with whatever it is that concerns us. In 1st Peter 5:6+7 it says
6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

We have to truly humble ourselves under Gods hand and realize we can't fix anything without His help, casting all, yes all our cares and concerns upon God because He does care for us. Jesus said in Matthew 11: 28 to 30 28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

So let us unburden ourselves of worldly concerns and anxieties and put them where they belong, On Jesus Christ our Lord.

  God Bless you all, Brother Darrell, Speaking off the wall.







No comments: