Tuesday, August 22, 2017

THE LIES WE TELL OURSELVES, AND GOD

Praise the Lord everybody, let everything that has breath praise His holy name. I am truly grateful today for God's grace and mercy in my life. The Lord is really dealing with me now, as we go forth in these last and evil days. God is calling on the Church to get its self together. Jesus is coming back for a church without "spot or blemish", and as of right now we have a lot of spots and blemishes that need to be removed.

Philippians 4:23 states, Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

"True worshippers" worship God in spirit and in truth, this means not only speaking the truth to God but being truthful to one's self. We can't be fully honest with God until we are fully honest with ourselves.
A lot of the time we say "Lord take me, I'm ready to come home" Let me ask a question if Jesus were to come back right now how many of you believe without a doubt that you would be going back with Him? A lot of us, including myself are going to be quite surprised on that great getting up morning if we don't get ourselves together.
A great man of God, Apostle Paul said this in  Philippians CHAPTER 3:7-21 
7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.
17 Brethren, be followers together of me and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an example.
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
Paul realized that to obtain the perfection God has called us to, we have to press toward that mark every day, minute and second. We have to forget those things that we have left behind, like our flesh, our besetting sins and everything else that has been holding us back.

s not a game of Musical chairs where if you get caught without a seat you just wait until the next game. If Jesus catches us not sitting in our "Kingdom" chair there is no other "game" there is no other chance for redemption.
Jesus is coming back for a church without spot or blemish. We lie to ourselves when we say to God "I'm ready to go" while ignoring the fact that we still think it's alright to gossip, tell so-called "little white lies," we call ourselves "supporting our schools" when we buy lotto tickets and raffles with God's money. When we have a "little" drink every once in a while just to "calm our nerves" or for other medicinal purposes. When we continue to fall into sexual immorality, masturbation, and fornication because "God knows I had to stop my flesh from burning." God is now telling His people to put away all these things and press toward the mark He has set for us, It's pressing time!! This i
Let us stop lying to ourselves and to God, it's useless anyway. Let's "keep it real" with ourselves and God and ask Him to help us rid ourselves of every transgression so that we can best serve Him in the beauty of Holiness and the fullness of the spirit. IT'S PRESSING TIME!!

 God Bless You All, Brother Darrell, Speaking Off The Wall

No comments: