Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where are the men of God?

Praise the Lord! Now that I've started this blog my main concern is where do I begin. First off I started my day off with prayer and thank God I did because as soon as I booted up my computer I noticed my security suite was not working and I could not access anything. After a number of reboots without success I had to call my provider because now I'm thinking virus. To make a long story short after about an hour of work in my computer by one of their techs and much prayer here I am.
           For the last eight years or so I have been suffering from severe pain in my hips due to degenerative joint disease and have been disabled to the point of having to use a wheel chair at one point. Coupled with a bad case of sciatica my quality of life physically has had me on an emotional roller coaster but spiritually speaking It has been a blessing because it has brought me closer to God. The past year has really been rough but about two weeks ago after a seven day consecration God touched my body, I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. Today I'd like to share something with you from the heart of God.

The body of Christ in America has a severe shortage and it is a concern. God put something on my heart a while back and I'd like to share it with you and let me know If you are feeling what the Lord is saying.
         



WHERE ARE THE MEN OF GOD?

1st Corinthians 3:1-3           1) Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but
as worldly-mere infants in Christ.  2) I gave you milk, not solid food, for you
were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready.  3) You are still
worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not
worldly? Are you not acting like mere men?


The apostle Paul was addressing the men of the Corinthian church when he wrote
this and unfortunately it can be asked of the body of Christ today. Where are the
true men of God? Men, spiritual men who are led by the Holy Spirit of God,
uncompromising in there walk with their consciences clear between them and
God and between them and men. Men who mean what they say, and say what they
mean. Men who are rightfully dividing the word of God and not bending and making
up scripture to fit their purposes. The body of Christ especially in urban areas
needs men who care about their testimonies. I'm not saying we need perfect men
because there was only one perfect man but we need more men who are willing
to press on toward the mark, to take hold that for which Christ took hold of them.
These are the men worthy to be called "Men of God" I challenge you today if
your mind is not made up, make it up and serve the Lord.

                                                                             Brother Darrell, A watchman

                                                                                          


No comments: