Monday, September 24, 2012

"THESE ARE THEY!..."

Praise the Lord everybody!! For He is worthy to be praised! I pray that everyone is enjoying Gods blessing. My wife and I are about two weeks away from taking a step in our marriage we should have taken a year ago according to our way of thinking. Of course Gods ways our not our ways, His thoughts not our thoughts.

After over a year of various trials and tribulations we are finally about to bring our family together and take our ministry to another level. Even as the attacks on our bodies by the enemy increase, we continue to hold on to Gods word and his promises. My Pastor gave me the following scripture a few days ago and I have been chewing on it ever since. Revelations 7:9-14 
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

As I read verse nine I noted that this was the bride of Christ, the Church, spotless and without blemish praising God for their salvation and the gift of the Lamb. We are not Elders, we are not Angels or beast and we are not of the 144,000.  Verse 14 says "...These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." and that reminder of who I am in Christ brought a smile to my face and put a song on my lips. Their was a joy in knowing that the trials and tribulations I experienced were noted and recorded and credited to me and allowed me to one day stand with my fellow white robed brothers and sisters. 
I was in my place. This was Gods will for my life. Some times as we go through those "stretching" periods we feel unsure of where we are in Christ, did we veer off course? or are we still in the center of his will? The answer for me was "Yes" to the latter. I'm going through and I'm glad about it! But that's not all.

Revelations 7:15-17 states 
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.


I haven't felt this good in my spirit in a long time. verses 15,16 and 17 state that I will stand before His throne and serve Him day and night and He will dwell among us, and His very presence shall supply all my needs and all the tears created by all my painful memories God Himself will wipe away from my eyes. Hallelujah! The drugs, the homelessness, the lost opportunities and the pain all wiped away by the hand of God, all being replaced by the joy of the Lord.

One day we can all stand with "these" and be known as "they", to the glory of God.
                                       God bless you all, Brother Darrell, A Watchman
 

 
 

No comments: