Tuesday, August 13, 2013

STAY IN JERUSALEM!


Praise the Lord! Let everything that has breath praise His holy name! I love the Lord and what He's doing in my life right now. He is bringing me closer to Him, reeling me in like a fish on a hook, bringing back to the relationship we once had back when I first saw the light and the burdens of my heart rolled away. A time when it was all Jesus all the time. I immersed myself in his presence and I wanted to know all about Him.

I am returning to my first love and He has told me to stand still and wait on Him because something is about to happen just like He told the Disciples right before his ascension into heaven written about in Act chapter one.

ACTS 1:3-5(NIV) STATES  3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. 4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5 For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.

Right now I am waiting in "Jerusalem" my Jerusalem. I'm sure just like it is for me right now Jerusalem was not a comfortable place to be for the Disciples, they were being hunted and persecuted. They were in hiding and meeting in secret and just like them I have been tempted to run away, run away from my calling, my detractors and the haters of Holiness but I like them am going to wait on the promise of God.

The word says "God is not slack concerning His promise..."(2nd Peter 3:9) or His promises for that matter. The promises He made to me concerning ministry and healing as long as I am obedient and stay in my Jerusalem and wait for it are for me. No matter the tricks and fiery darts of the enemy trying to get me to move on I will believe God. The promises of God are yea and Amen according to His word and I'm standing on that. I am tired of "leaving Jerusalem" just before my blessing comes, turning back when it was waiting for me around the next corner.

 We know The Disciples were rewarded for their obedience with the baptism of the Holy spirit. If God told you to "Stay in Jerusalem and wait on what was promised" STAY AND WAIT! Tell yourself "I'm not leaving come what may, through the storm, through the rain, through sickness and through pain, I'm waiting on Him.

Lamentations 3:24-26 states    24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

25 The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.

        God bless you all, Brother Darrell, Speaking off the wall


No comments: