Thursday, July 24, 2014

LEST WE FORGET: GOD WANTS TO REMIND US OF SOMETHINGS


Praise the Lord everybody! because He is worthy to be praised! I hope and pray you all are enjoying God's blessing. God is truly moving in my wife and I's life right now. He just blessed us after much prayer, trials and tribulations by opening the windows of Heaven and sending down some financial relief, Praise God. No we did not hit the Lotto or anything but at least we will be able to pay our monthly bills. Now we are waiting on our physical healing to manifest.

Over the past few years God has used me to bring forth some challenging and timely messages for the body of Christ Here in America. They truly blessed me and moved me at the time being the first partaker of the fruit. I like many others, was moved to promise to make changes in my life, and I did, but as time passes the messages and the feelings fade. The commitments we made wane. The Lord says it is time to look back and revisit some of those messages that blessed and moved me and I am asking you to do the same thing.

For me all of them touched me but some really stood out like: "The Weight", "love for god vs legalism", "AT PEACE IN BABYLON", "THESE ARE THEY",  "THE ICHABOD" PARTS 1+2, "THERE WILL BE BLOOD", "DON'T LOOK NOW BUT YOUR SHEEP ARE SHOWING" and so many others. There are well over one hundred life changing messages are available for review on our archives. Go back and re visit those that have blessed you or read something that you may have missed and be blessed.

             God bless you all, Brother Darrell, Speaking Off The Wall

No comments: