Friday, January 29, 2016

THE FURY OF THE LORD IS COMING: THE NEW BABYLONIANS!!


Praise the Lord everybody!! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!! I pray you all are enjoying God's blessing. I am preparing myself for His next move in my life. He is cleansing me and has given me a message that is a "hard saying" that is timely but will not be popular amongst those who have been "half stepping" and luke warm in the faith.

The body of Christ in America has been slack in doing it's job in this land and has not allowed itself to be transformed by God's word but has been slowly conforming to this world which is the opposite of what God has asked of us in His word.(Romans 12:1,2)
We have not gone out into the world making Disciples but instead have focused on making "converts" who are weak and malnourished and can not stand against the wiles of the enemy in these last and evil days. They are also poor defenders of the faith, unable to give explanation or reason to those who question them concerning their faith, Because of this the fury of the Lord is coming our way.

The message Given to me starts in JEREMIAH 6:6-13     6 For thus hath the Lord of hosts said, Hew ye down trees, and cast a mount against Jerusalem: this is the city to be visited; she is wholly oppression in the midst of her.
7 As a fountain casteth out her waters, so she casteth out her wickedness: violence and spoil is heard in her; before me continually is grief and wounds.

8 Be thou instructed, O Jerusalem, lest my soul depart from thee; lest I make thee desolate, a land not inhabited.

9 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall throughly glean the remnant of Israel as a vine: turn back thine hand as a grapegatherer into the baskets.

10 To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the Lord is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.

11 Therefore I am full of the fury of the Lord; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.

12 And their houses shall be turned unto others, with their fields and wives together: for I will stretch out my hand upon the inhabitants of the land, saith the Lord.

13 For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.

In these scriptures God is using Babylon as a rod of correction against His people because of their disobedience. Today's Babylon has names like, Isis, Al-Qaida and Hamas, and they are bringing the fight to our doorsteps just as Babylon did to Jerusalem and God is allowing it to happen. God speaks against Jerusalem in verses 6 and 7 calling it a "fountain" that spreads it's wickedness as waters, corrupting all who drink from it.

That is how God sees America today, a polluted fountain spreading it's ever loosening morals all over the world, and His Church has gone from being a guiding light for the nation to being a co conspirator in it's apostasy. This message is not from me, but is given to me from God by His holy spirit. I know most will dismiss this message but I beg you to take heed because our "Babylon" is coming. I will leave you to contemplate these things and I will continue the message in my next post.

    God Bless you all, Brother Darrell, Speaking Off The Wall


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good word as usual Bro Darrell I truly want to be ready when the Lord comes for me. And I'm asking asking God to show me how to get my house in order. God bless until next time be encouraged.