Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A CRY FROM THE WATCHTOWER!!!


Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!! From the days of Elijah till today the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing and only the forceful lay hold to it. The barbarians are at the Gates and the Watchmen are crying out to the body of Christ here in America " WAKE UP! YOUR PERSECUTION DRAWS NIGH!!"
The Lord has put a word in my mouth, a hard word for His people.
I began this message in my last post "The New Babylonians" and like most of my post that God gives me for His people it was not very popular. At times I have been reluctant to write the things I must write but I am called to this Watchman ministry and write I must.
This message is for me and the other Watchman / Preachers out there speaking what doth sayeth the Lord. God gave me this scripture while meditating the other day. Ezekiel 3:4-9
4 And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.

5 For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;

6 Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.

7 But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.

9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

God has set aside a remnant of strong, forceful men of God and He has put a word in our mouths and He has equipped us to deliver that word. Flint is a strong stone that when broken brings forth sharp edged pieces that man has used for centuries to make sharp edged tools and weapons. That is what this remnant of Godly men are, the are tools / weapons used by God to maintain and build His Kingdom. We don't have mega ministries or mega churches. We don't have many people we can call a friend but we Have God and His word and that is enough for us.

We weep over the condition of the Body of Christ and we agonize over our sins and the sins of the people. We are not better than but this is our calling. We are the tip of the spear, the sharp edge of the sword, and we must remain sharp at all times and ready to be used by God at all times. I'd like to leave with the following scripture.
 Matthew 11:12  12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

    God Bless you all, Brother Darrell, Speaking Off The Wall





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good word broad always