Friday, September 16, 2016

HOLY GHOST POWER: THERE IS NO APP FOR THAT!!


Praise the Lord everybody!! The Lord is in His holy Temple! Let everything that has breath praise His holy name! No matter how many times the devil attacks my body, no matter the pain, I will never turn my back on God because He has never turned His back on me. You see no matter what the enemy says, I know from whence cometh my help, my help comes from the Lord!

The Lord opened up something to me while I was reading one of my favorite scriptures the other night. It was Psalm 24: 7-10 7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

The Lord was showing me that His people were no longer looking to Him for answers nor to supply their needs. We have turned to ourselves and the wisdom of the world in our times of need. We see the world with all of it's fast growing technology and we are amazed and we are sucked into it's "we have an app for everything" mindset. Who needs the Holy Ghost when we have "google" and "Siri."
Many Christians feel that depending on God has too many requirements to be met before you can get your problems resolved and you have to do too much "waiting on Him" in this microwave world. "God is too slow," they say. The world cries "Seize the day!" without acknowledging the God who made it. We should know better. David said in Psalm 121: 1+2   I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

We must lift up our eyes like David said and seek the one who made the heavens and the earth. Psalm 24 tells us to " Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in." God, by His spirit, wants to come into our lives and be an ever present help to us, but first, we must lift up our heads and seek His face, invite Him in and look to him for all our needs.

God wants us to look up so He can lift us up. Next time we find ourselves in a situation where our anxiety levels are rising as we struggle trying to find a solution on our own, let us lift up our heads in complete surrender and let the King of Glory, with His holy Ghost power, come in and handle the problem.
Jesus said in Revelation 3:20    20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 

Man may have the APPs, AI and robotics to call on but we have the creator of creation to call on, Jesus Christ.

    God bless you all, Brother Darrell, Speaking Off The Wall

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen I'm for the King of glory all the way. God bless.